As a not-for-profit organisation Mainstreet SA relies on membership to continue its important work showcasing best practices from around the state, interstate and overseas. Membership is designed to be affordable and provide tangible and practical benefits to its Members.
- Reciprocal benefits to Mainstreet Australia including member discounts to Mainstreet Australia events.
- Free subscription to our e-newsletter.
- Access to complimentary Mainstreet SA education and networking events.
- Membership rates to Mainstreet SA events that attract a cost including the annual State Conference.
- Two free networking events annually.
- Members access to online resources including access to the presentations from the 2011 National Mainstreet Conference.
- Advocacy and lobbying of key issues affecting your mainstreet.
- Access to Mainstreet SA’s advisory panel.
- Opportunities to promote your Mainstreet and initiatives via Mainstreet SA’s website and e-newsletter.
- Support and networking with others working in the same field.
- Individual/Business $120 per annum
- Traders Association/Business Chamber/Not for Profit $195 per annum
- Corporate/Government* $500 per annum
Want to know more?
Please download the Membership Form 2017 for all the details.
To access the members only pages please login here.